4521               1395/11/11

Your privacy is important to Misha & Koosha and we are committed to protecting

the privacy of parents and kids. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our privacy practices.

Misha & Koosha uses and makes all attempts to protect all information when you use our apps & services.

If you do not agree to this Privacy Policy, please do not use the service. We reserve the right to make changes to this Privacy Policy. If we make a material change to this Privacy Policy, we will notify you by posting the change in this Privacy Policy. Please check back from time to time to ensure that you are aware of these changes. Your continued use of the Service will signify your acceptance of these changes.

Information Collection and Use :

We use technologies like cookies on our website (small files stored by your browser or operating system), web beacons, or unique device identifiers to anonymously identify your computer or device. Our systems also logs information like your browser, operating system, IP address and anonymous usage data so we can deliver a better experience. We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others.

We also use Metrix services for measure and analyze the effectiveness of their marketing campaigns by understanding which marketing campaigns contributed to the download/installation of their mobile applications (“Applications“) or such other conversion metric (e.g. relaunch of Application)

Metrix is an attribution tool that lets us know which sites, apps or platforms users of some of our apps come from.

For more information on Metrix please see their privacy policy:

https://metrix.ir/privacy-policy

Non-personal Data :

For purposes of this Privacy Policy, "non-personal data" means information that does not directly identify you. Additionally, non-personal data means "aggregate" and "de-personalized" information, which is data Misha & Koosha collects about the use of Misha & Koosha users, from which any personally identifiable data has been removed.

COPPA :

We comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. We do not knowingly collect personal information on children under the age of 13. When a user identifies himself or herself as a child under the age of 13 through a support request or through any feedback, we will not collect, store or use, and will delete in a secure manner, any personal information of such user.

Children’s Privacy :

As I don’t process or operate information about age of users I may not been able to prevent processing of the other data, which may belong to person under the legal age. I also do not intentionally collect personal information about age through my games. If you are the parent or guardian of a child and you believe that I have inadvertently received personal information about that child, please contact me and I will delete the information from our records.

Information Disclosure & Security :

In the following circumstances, we may disclose your personal information according to your wish or regulations by law:

(1) Your prior permission.

(2) By the applicable law within or outside your country of residence, legal process, litigation requests.

(3) By requests from public and governmental authorities.

(4) To protect our legal rights and interests. We take reasonable steps to secure your information against unauthorized access or disclosure.  However, no security or encryption method can be guaranteed to protect information from hackers or human error.

Contacting Us

If you have any questions regarding the Privacy Policy, please contact us at the following email address :

mishavakoosha@gmail.com